Oct 6, 2011

Hello again! Early life drawing...

Sooo.... Here I am again, I know I abandoned this blog for a few months, but hey! the first month of school isn't easy! especially if it is in another country with a different language and culture. Anyway, I'm here now. I'll let you know about my artistic background. I've studied art for one year so far, and now aiming to get into animation (unfortunately not very lucky on this) I'm starting the second year of my art education. The first year, as the name of the program suggests, introduced me to the fundamentals of art. I studied drawing, painting, design... all in their most basic forms of course. Today I'll show you some of the life drawing stuff I did back then. I drew all of this about 6 months ago, and at that moment I felt it was awesome, but now that I look at it, it feels like I'm looking at some really bad drawings I wish I had never made. Anyway, you have to do bad stuff before doing something like a master right? I'll show you some of my more recent drawings later.


 
The two big drawings are the ones I still kinda like...

No comments:

Post a Comment